2022 Board Members
JAMES A. BUGG
The Impact of Your Gift
- Our goal is to reach the milestone of one million dollars in assets as soon as possible, and the Valeo Foundation has surpassed the halfway mark.
- The Valeo Foundation today manages the annual Employee Scholarship Award Program in which scholarship awards are presented to Valeo staff who are selected as recipients of the scholarship awards.
- The Valeo Foundation Consumer Emergency Fund has been developed to aid any Valeo consumer experiencing a dire situation in which financial support is critical.
- The Valeo Foundation today continues to administer the annual employee support campaign that allows Valeo staff to make a gift to the Foundation.
- The Valeo Foundation today receives countless memorial gifts in honor of and in memory of individuals
How Can You Help Today and in the Future?
- Make a gift online at valeotopeka.org, or mail a check to Valeo Behavioral Health Care at 5401 SW 7th Street, Topeka, KS 66606.
- Support the Valeo Foundation through the Dillon’s Community Rewards Program. Please go to http://dillons.com, search for VALEO BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CARE, INC., and follow the three easy steps to get enrolled today.
- Use Amazon Smiles and designate Valeo Behavioral Health Care, Inc. as your charity of choice. Amazon donates 0.5% of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases. Please go to https://smile.amazon.com, and follow the easy steps to get enrolled today.
- Please remember The Valeo Foundation in your Will. For additional information about how you may make a lasting difference, please contact Aimee Copp-Hasty, Corporate Development Director, at 785-342-7232.
The Valeo Foundation was incorporated as a public 501 (c)(3) non-profit charitable organization dedicated to supporting Valeo Behavioral Health Care today, and ensuring the financial viability of the organization in the future. Donations to the foundation are tax exempt as allowable by law.
Our community understands that mental health is essential to overall health, yet mental health care is often times under-funded in comparison to many other health services. Mental Illness can affect persons of any age, race, religion, or income. Most people diagnosed with a serious mental illness can experience relief from their symptoms by actively participating in an individual treatment plan. Without treatment the consequences of mental illness for both the individual and society are staggering: unnecessary disability, unemployment, substance abuse, homelessness, inappropriate incarceration, and suicide. These recent facts provided by the National Alliance on Mental Illness reiterate the importance of mental health services in our community.
- The economic cost of untreated mental illnesses is more than 300 Billion Dollars each year in the United States.
- One in five adults experience a mental health disorder in a given year.
- Less than one third adults and only half of children with a diagnosable mental disorder receive any mental health services in a given year.
You can make a difference in the lives of those affected by mental illness. Your donation supports programs not fully financed by public funds or client fees. A donation to The Valeo Foundation is a great way to honor a loved one. Consider a charitable contribution to help those in need.
Make A Gift
The Valeo Foundation is a private non-profit 501 (c) (3) charitable organization. To make a gift, please contact Corporate Development Director, Aimee Copp-Hasty at (785)342-7232.
The Valeo Foundation
5401 SW 7th Street
Topeka, KS 66606