You’re invited to attend Valeo’s 3rd Annual Fundraiser scheduled for Saturday, November 16, 2019 at the Maner Conference Center in the Sunflower Ballroom.
The Unmasking Stigma Benefit for Valeo Behavioral Health Care will feature Melissa Brunner as the Event Emcee, Darryl Strawberry as the National Keynote Speaker and Michelle De La Isla and Matt Pivarnik as additional event speakers.
The event will feature:
- “Appy” Hour with Signature Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- Delicious hors d’oeurves and dinner
- Live musical entertainment
- Presentation of the Hope Humanitarian Award
- Live Battle of the Masks Auction
- Silent Auction
- Thank you for your continued support!
WHEN: Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 5:30 – 9:00 PM
WHERE: Maner Conference Center, Sunflower Ballroom
1717 SW Topeka Blvd, Topeka, KS
DRESS: Cocktail Attire requested
TICKETS: Sales begin June 5th! Individual Tickets are $85 each or $850 for a table. Contact Aimee at 785-342-7232 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIPS: Still Available!