- Develop a plan to guide you, your doctors and other providers
- Make sure you get the right services at the right time
- Learn about your conditions and how you can help yourself be as healthy as possible
- Get the services and support you need when you are discharged from a hospital or other health care facility
- Reach your health goals with the help of your family and/or other helpers or caregivers
- Make sure you get the supports you need to stay in your home
- Comprehensive Care Management
- Care Coordination
- Health Promotion
- Comprehensive Transitional Care
- Member and Family Support
- Referral to Community Supports and Services
- Provide support to help you manage your overall health
- Make sure you get the right services at the right time to be as healthy as possible
- Help you get needed support services in your community
Nothing – VIP OneCare services are free to individuals who are eligible.
OneCare services are a benefit under your KanCare health plan. OneCare services are only available to those that qualify and have enrolled I the program. Individuals in the VIP OneCare Program will work with a VIP Comprehensive Care Coordinator. The Care Coordinator will stay in touch with you and the other agencies you work with to make sure everyone knows what you need to stay healthy as possible.
No – You can continue to work with the same people
You can still work with your:
- KanCare Health Plan
- Doctor and/or Nurse
- Mental Health Provider/Conselor
- Other Support People
Other people may actually be added to your team to help you reach your health goals.
If you are eligible, you should receive an invitation letter from your KanCare health plan. You will need to complete that letter and send it back to your KanCare health plan. If you have not received an invitation letter or have lost it, ask your provider for a referral to OneCare.
Valeo Behavioral Health Care
The Bryce Miller Building
2401 SW 6th Street
For more information, call 785-233-1730 between 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday