Services are available to individuals who live, work, or own property in Shawnee County regardless of ability to pay. Intake Services accommodate physical disabilities, and those in need of language and sign language interpreters.
~Single point of entry for all Valeo Services
~Walk-In Clinic M-F 8:00 am-3:00 pm, located at 400 SW Oakley
~Documentation and Collection of pertinent information for Mental Health Assessment
~Referrals for Therapy, Medication, Case Management and other service appointments
~Photo ID & Proof of Household Income Required
~Medicaid, Medicare, Insurance, and Fee for Service accepted.
- Valeo BHC serves adults age 18 and over.
- Valeo BHC serves residents of Shawnee County or who report household income from within Shawnee County.
- Valeo BHC offers accommodations for physical disabilities, sign language, and language interpreters as needed.
- Insurance card (co-pay expected at time of visit)
- If no insurance, a minimum of $15.00 is expected at time of service
- Proof of income
- Medication List
Download the following forms to bring with you on the intake:
Valeo Behavioral Health Care
400 SW Oakley Avenue, Topeka, KS 66606
For Mental Health Intake Services, call (785) 233-1730 between 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday