This position will be responsible for providing support within the Crisis Diversion Services program which will include but not limited to direct client care, administrative duties, kitchen duties and other tasks assigned by Program Manager in direct response to client and program needs. Knowledge of all programs and functions within CDS & CIS program are vital for this position. Hours will be in response to client and administrative need, which includes day, evening, night, and weekend shifts.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with individuals with mental health issues is also required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Able to pass a KBI security check and DCF Child and Adult Abuse Registry check.
- Must have a valid Kansas driver’s license and reliable transportation with current auto insurance.
- Requires knowledge of basic computer skills, various programs and spreadsheets.
- Must be able to complete required Ks Train online trainings and program trainings.
- Must be able to perform day-to-day physical requirements of the position, including but not limited to- 20% of scheduled time; data entry, answering the phone and computer work, 80% of scheduled time; ability to lift up to 50 pounds using proper lifting techniques, frequently moving around the building and community, repetitive moving, carrying and lifting as the job demands, wearing closed toes shoes.
$19.78 – $21.83 hourly
(Plus mileage, shift differential when applicable and benefits)
Mon- Fri 5pm – 1:30am
How To Apply
Please submit resume or completed application to:
5401 SW 7th St.
Topeka, KS 66606
Phone: (785) 273-2252
Fax: (785) 273-7489
Resumes and/or applications are accepted by mail or fax.
Disclosure and Authorization Form – Please Complete and Submit Online
Valeo Application Form (PDF)