The primary function of the Intersection to Care Resource Liaison (RL) is to provide women leaving incarceration with the resources and skills to reintegrate into the community and obtain meaningful employment. RL will be responsible for evaluating and meeting with women, pre-release, to coordinate and provide direct resources, referral to community assistance, and reintegration services for women being housed in the Shawnee County Adult Detention Center (SCADC), thereby increasing their opportunity to become productive members of the community, and thereby reducing recidivism.
- Three (3) years employment as a victim advocate preferred.
- One (1) year crisis service experience preferred.
- Experience with the CMHC system preferred.
- Ability to work independently on projects and ask for support, as necessary.
- Maintain effective, cooperative working relationships, both internally and externally, as it relates to the operations and business of the ITC program.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with professionals and clients.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Must have knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Must be able to complete program trainings as required, including SCADC training and SHRM Getting Talent Back to Work course.
- Ability to maintain client and program confidentiality at all times. Adhere to all HIPAA standards for confidentiality.
- Must be able to pass a criminal history check and KDADS Child and Adult Abuse Registry check.
- Must be able to perform day-to-day physical requirements listed below
- Bachelors required.
- Current licensed master’s level clinician preferred (LMSW, LSCSW, etc.).
Bachelors $19.82 – $22.59 – $25.93
Licensed $23.08 – $28.85 – $34.62
F/T – Monday – Friday
How to Apply
Please submit resume or completed application to:
5401 SW 7th St.
Topeka, KS 66606
Phone: (785) 273-2252
Fax: (785) 273-7489
Resumes and/or applications are accepted by mail or fax.
Disclosure and Authorization Form – Please Complete and Submit Online