- Ensure coordination of the RA1SE services and interventions.
- Will provide therapeutic interventions as appropriate to training and experience.
- Will become trained and certified in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for psychosis
- Upon completion of training, will provide Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for psychosis (CBTp) specialized therapeutic intervention that focuses on creating a collaborative therapeutic alliance.
- Will maintain a caseload of 25-30 individuals who are targeted for EIT Grant.
- Provide Family Education and coordinate group activities to help support family members whose family member is a participant in the program
- Works with regularly assigned Valeo staff to provide increased support to a client at risk of hospitalization or out of home placement. Familiarizes clients with community resources for educational, cultural, recreational and social activities.
- Ensure intensive case management is provided to each participant.
- Provide and/or coordinate crisis intervention services individually through Crisis Intervention Services.
- Works with other agencies to refer and secure adequate services.
- Responsible for information and data gathering, safety planning, and outreach and engagement.
- Possesses Master’s degree in social science field, with relevant licensure
- Familiar with mental health theory and practice including Cognitive Behavioral Practice.
- Employee must be able to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to initiate and develop solutions in clinical and other job related situations.
- Employee must be skilled at coordinating with other staff and service agencies.
- Employee must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and as needed after hours coverage.
- Must be able to safely perform essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Clearance through Kansas Child Abuse/Neglect Register and criminal background check through Validity Screening Solutions and Medicaid/Medicare Reimbursable inquires.
- Complies with all relevant Center policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as deemed appropriate by the immediate supervisor or designate.
$43,661 – $52,380 – $62,236
How to Apply
Please submit resume or completed application to:
5401 SW 7th St.
Topeka, KS 66606
Phone: (785) 273-2252
Fax: (785) 273-7489
Resumes and/or applications are accepted by mail or fax.
Disclosure and Authorization Form – Please Complete
and Submit Online