Valeo’s Crisis Center is open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Anyone age 18 and over who is experiencing a crisis can walk in anytime day or night to meet with a crisis clinician. Crisis Clinicians can provide crisis counseling, assess the need for additional support services, assist in facilitating psychiatric hospitalization, and screen for state hospitalization. The crisis department is also available to provide community education on suicide intervention and stress management.
Crisis Diversion serves individuals experiencing severe mental illness and focuses on interventions, symptom management, health and wellness, medication management, and coordination of community resources. Our goal is to provide immediate, short-term intervention services to anyone experiencing a mental health crisis as a safe alternative to hospitalization or jail.
- Crisis & Transitional Residential Housing
- In-Home Support
- Community Medication Outreach
- Crisis Case Management
- Crisis Intervention Team Co-Responders
- Crisis Mobile Response
- The Residence- Short term, Crisis Oriented Residential Stay (3-5 days)
- Roosevelt Place- Transitional Residential Living (up to 6 months)
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Intensive Case Management
- Daily Groups
- Access to Behavioral Health Practitioners
400 SW Oakley Avenue, Topeka, KS 66606
Valeo’s 24-Hour Crisis Line: (785) 234-3300