Mental Health Intake Services
Initial assessment, and appointment scheduling for all Valeo services is done Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm by calling 785-233-1730. Services are available to individuals who live, work, or own property in Shawnee County regardless of ability to pay. Intake Services accommodate physical disabilities, and those in need of language and sign language interpreters. The initial intake concact can be made via phone, walk-in, or by direct referral.
- Single point of entry for all Valeo Services
- By Appointment 785-233-1730 Ext. 670, or Referral
- Open Access Clinic M-F 8:00am-3:00pm
- Documentation & Collection of pertinent information for Mental Health Assessment
- Arrangement for Therapy, Medication, Case Management and other service appointments
- Photo ID & Proof of Household Income Required
- Medicaid, Medicare, Insurance, and Fee for Service accepted.
Intake Services receives all requests for services and information with the goal of assisting the individual in obtaining needed mental health services in a timely manner. The client is an informed participant who actively takes part in and agrees to the final treatment recommendations. It is the objective of Intake Services to determine if Valeo Behavioral Health Care is the appropriate provider; if not, to refer the client to appropriate community resources.
Valeo Behavioral Health Care
400 SW Oakley
Topeka, KS 66606
For Mental Health Assessment 785-233-1730 Ext. 670
24 Hour Crisis Hotline